.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, July 18, 2011

Phone Pics


{my lil man's tan lines! & he WEARS SUNSCREEN SPF 70!}



{me & Whitters at the pool one Sunday afternoon!}



{my lil man out on the lake for the 1st time!}


{this is what happens when he plays in the sandbox=a bath in the middle of the day!}


{I told him to clean up one day & I came back to the room to see THIS--I was so impressed!}


{he has officially peed in the potty TWICE now after telling me has to go}


{isn't this a sweet face?}


{with Abbz at Waffle House one night!}


{snugglin' on the couch...lil man fallin' asleep}


{he went to his Mimi & Pawpaw's one night & came home with this coon skin hat!  TOO FUNNY!}


{watching Toy Story of the first time with Uncle G on Pop's iPad on the way to the beach!}


{the INSANE amount of people at the Gulf Shores Wal-Mart}


{he asked me to take a picture last night & the flash got him...but at least he's smiling!}

{Ryder's first day on the beach!}

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!