.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Funnies!

The other day Ryder was in time out in the same room as I was in. He had gotten multiple spakings WHILE being in TO for kicking the wall, biting himself in anger, screaming etc. So...to say the least it was a tough day...but Next thing I know I look over there & he had his arms spread out & said "Hug. Hug. Hug.". Oh.my.word. Break your heart!! I didn't even know he knew that word! So...I went & gave him a hug, but made him stay in TO!
Sunday morning before church, as I was getting dressed, Ryder was acting up & was just antsy to leave for church. I said, "Do you need a spanking!". He then tried to stick his hand out behind him, bend over & spank himself! I couldn't stop laughing! He is such a MESS!
Every night after we "snuggle" on the couch, when I tell Punkin' it's time to go to bed he says "Amen, amen, amen..."  I just started praying with him before bed a week or so ago & wish I would have started sooner because he is eating.it.up.  We know HAVE to pray before each of his naps, as well as bed!  The second I say amen, he repeats it, but then whines because he knows I'm about to leave & it REALLY is time to go night night!

I am officially done with my semester!  I have about a month long break before I start 2 classes during Summer 1!   It will be tough class M-F 8-11, but I did it last year so I'm pretty sure I can do it again this year, & I know I'll be happy I did it afterwards!

Also...Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I wanted Mexican SO bad tonight, but opted for some quesadillas at home instead!  :P

All (okay, not all, but ALOT) of my HS friends are moving home..VERY soon & I'm kinda  a bit excited!  It's definitely going to be different, & not what it was 4 years ago...but I can't wait to see what this summer has in store!  I think it's going to be a good one!  =)

We've got a pretty low key weekend.  My grandparent's 50th wedding anniversay is coming up & we are all going out to eat on Saturday night to celebrate!  I'm looking forward to a good steak!  =)  Sunday we're gonna stick around his for Mother's Day, maybe go to a brunch some where or something!

Just some random blurps of my life lately!  :P
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!