.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, April 24, 2011

...love Maegan's "Light & Easy Yogurt Pie"

...love Maegan posted this recipe a YEAR ago & it's been in my head every since.  I remembered she made it for Easter, so I figured this would be a great time to try it out!  & yes mam!  It is worth the 5 minutes it takes to throw together...I'm tellin' you!!

Ingredients:

2 containers of yogurt (I used blackberry I think)

1 8 oz. container of whip cream (not frozen)

1 graham cracker pie crust


 {stir your yogurt in it's container & pour into mixing bowl}
 {add your whip cream to mixing bowl}

 {& stir it all together REAL good, till the color is solid}
 {scoop into pie crust pan...}
 {smooth out with spatula & lick afterwards ;)}
{replace the lid & place in fridge for at LEAST 1 hour}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!