.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ryder's Easter Cards

I decided to make Easter cards at the very last minute of Ryder. We took him to Hendrix, but just really didn't get any great pics. It's just so hard these days because he is always on the move (hence the not so much blogging!) :P This is what we came up with! I literally thru it all together yesterday & executed it today! Glad it's done though...

I have started to make a binder of all of Ryder's cards I send out. So far we have his first Christmas/Birth Announcement, 1st Birthday, 2nd Christmas, Valentine's & Easter. I look forward to keeping & growing his book as he grows up!

{cards finished, envelopes addressed & ready to be stuffed!}
{I'm happy with how all the pastel colors turned out}
{"Jesus is the Reason for the season"}
{I cut out scalloped circles & bunny rabbits for some detail}
Sorry the pics aren't the best! If your interested in Ryder's Valentine Cards you can see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!