.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, September 2, 2011

thankful for our Healer...

Tonight was the first night of antiochNOW & I think it was a huge hit! With so much going on in my life & always feeling like I'm "behind" & always have so much to do....I have to step back & make myself realize how blessed I truly am.


  • I get to go to school. I don't have to.
  • I have great parents who support me in everything I do.
  • It may not be a "real" job, but I LOVE selling Scentsy & it gives me a little extra money every month I wouldn't normally have.
  • My child will be two next week & has never been on antibiotics (& after learning about them today & what they do to your body in Chemistry in Society...I am oh so thankful!) I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
  • I have a car to get from place to place. So many times I think I spend way to much time in my car, or way to much money on gas, but I am thankful I have a car to put gas in!
  • Just to name a few...
Tonight we sang Our God is greater...by Chris Tomlin & I was brought to tears at a certain part thinking about sweet little baby morgan. It's probably not hard to figure out which part either...

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power...
Our God, Our God...

That's about as direct as it gets. I just stood there & poured out those words & I believe them. He is all those things, even when things of this world seem like they couldn't get worse. He is a Healer & can do more things than doctors on this earth can imagine. I love when doctor's say, "Well, that is truly a miracle." It's not a miracle...it's the work of God. Our God. Our Healer. Our God who is great & stronger, & higher than any other, & awesome in power. He.is.OUR.God.
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Kati,
    I've been praying for this precious family and baby Morgan ever since I read your post. What a difficult thing for such a young family to go through. I hope they do get to take her home, but can't imagine the stress! I pray God gives them ultimate peace and calm. Taking Jacob home after 2 1/2 weeks in NICU with a heart monitor was hard for me as a 29 y/o with medical knowledge! You're right, though, as one of my favorite songs says - God is the Ultimate Healer, and he performs miracles everyday. They said that she has a genetic syndrome. I pray that it is one that can get better. Do you know what is wrong with her neck, spine and joints? Just wondering so I could pray for something even more specific.
    Happy Birthday to your sweet Pumkin next week. I can't believe he's 2! Hunter is know 17 months. So hard to believe. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!