.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, June 12, 2014

summer bucket list {2014}

I had already written out our Summer Bucket List, but was inspired yesterday by Brittney to blog about it!  We've already accomplished a few of these things and are even doing some of them today!  The list isn't too extravagant, but I want R to have things to look forward to during this time of "summer" together!  Hopefully a few of these can be done a few times for added fun!


What do you have on your Summer Bucket List that I might be missing!?  We are all for ideas!

Is it Friday yet?!  Have a HAPPY Thursday ladies and gents! ;)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun list! I want a lake day with Pooh! :) That sounds like the one thing my list is missing...lake time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!