.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, June 28, 2014

random summer day with mom

Just a few errands around town with my lil man!  Getting my oil changed...and yes he doesn't have shoes on.  {MY GAWWSH}--yeah I was NEVER going to be "that mom" but I so was! :P

He is always such a trooper running around town with me!  Thankful for him!

We went to Back Achers Ranch one night for dinner...it's a new(er) restaurant in town that is connected to horse stables and riding arena.  Ryder's been out there before for a birthday party which was a lot of fun, but we'd never been for dinner.  It was a hit!
Ryder had been eyeing this rocket ship at TJ Maxx for weeks and I finally got it for him as a surprise one day while he was at school!  He hasn't stopped playing with it since!  His creativity and imagination amazes me sometimes!

Happy Saturday friends!  I hope you are enjoying it with friends and family!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!