.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

luke's salsa {recipe}

I've always bought salsa, but I bought a food processor last year with some birthday money and thought, why aren't I making my own?!

When we were in GA for Thanksgiving break, Luke made some yummy homemade salsa for dinner one night, so I called him up for the recipe and off to Kroger I went!
INGREDIENTS:

1 28 oz. can whole, peeled tomatoes 

2-4 jaleps seeded (number depends on your preference)

1 whole white onion

1 TBSP sugar

1 TBSP salt

1/2 tsp cumin

Throw ingredients in food processor and mix!

This is a weekly staple around here and it great to add on top of things!

Luke uses cilantro in his, but Kroger was out the first time I went to buy ingredients, so we've just always gone without!

I hope you ENJOY it as much as we have!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!