.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, June 6, 2014

anna's bachey party!

Some how I made it to dinner before everybody else!  I was actually right on time...I just casually sat at the table by myself for a good 15-20 minutes.  I should have known all my friends are always casually late! :P
After dinner we headed to Amy's parent's house for some more food, fun and games!  The hostesses out did their selves with cute decor to fit the Cowgirl theme, and the games were fun and unique and of course the food was delish!  Anna's fiance is some what a "cowboy" or a farmer I might should say, so the Cowgirl them was PERFECT for this bride to be!








Fabulous food as always---those Baptist girls know what they're doing in the kitchen! ;)

Meg was a wonderful hostess!  & had planned the most wonderful games!!!


All the girls at dinner!

Thankful for these girls even though I don't get to see them all the time!  So thankful to have met them and know them!


 photo Sig_zps5dbb45d9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!