.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, June 8, 2014

#katiaday2014 {week 19}

I'm a liiiitle behind on these posts, but I've still been keeping up with them so I should be caught up by the end of the week! ;)

{may 7}
 Field trip to see Sleeping Beauty with R's school!

{may 8}
Thankful for nights on the couch with this little one after bath and before bed! 

{may 9}
They always make us Mama's feel so special at Muffins for Moms! 

{may 10}
Poppy stopped and took R's picture in front of these flowers for me before his TBall game! 

{may 11}
Mother's Day at Nana and Papaw's!  I have to stop this guy from running around with all the cousins to give me a second to get a picture! 

{may 12}
Down on the farm!  He sure loves getting muddy! 

{may 13}
First new Purple Cow experience and R got to hang his picture up!  He was TOO excited about that! :P
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!