.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, June 9, 2014

allison and kyle's wedding weekend!

I have a wedding coming up in two weeks, and figured I should post about the last wedding I was in before the other one took place!  Wedding posts are always so long, so I put them off for too long.  :(

Allison and Kyle got married in January here in town.  It was chilly and rainy...but we pulled through and everything went on as planned without any problems!  The weather is one of those things you just can't control!   

Long weekend ahead...Mama needed SB!
WHO'S READY FOR REHEARSAL?!?  WE ARE!!!
Taking a five minute break before heading to the church for rehearsal!
We all did our thing in the church and then walked over to the fellowship hall for some BBQ!

& we all loved on Miss Saylor!!  Oh my word she was cute and so well behaved!  She is Kyle's niece!
Allison's dad always has a funny story to tell...and this night was no different! :P

On Allison's bachelorette trip to Kansas City--we all had a disposable camera.  This was to make us take it old school, and didn't allow us to look back at our pictures (like you can with digital and your phone) and it didn't allow us to delete one we didn't like!  So...we had some fun with these!  We all decided we wanted to all look at them together the night before the wedding, and that's just what we did!!  HILARIOUS is all I can say!  It was so fun to "relive" that weekend with the girls! :P
Wedding day!  We had breakfast and got ready at Allison's dad's and then headed up to the church for outdoor pictures and such.  Mom brought Ryder up there all dressed up lookin' so handsome for some pictures and to get ready to do his duties as ring bearer!


I just wanted one good picture! :P
But first....let me put some chapstick on! :P


He's just about gotten this ring bearer thing down...this was #3!
I loved their unique "Guest Book".  The two hearts are where they are each from!  I wish I had a picture from when it was all filled up!
Ryder with Addison the flower girl!!!



After the reception...we had our own little after party at Hannah's house with a bunch of old HS friend who were in town for the wedding.  All the BMs wore our leopard print PJs Allison had gotten us!  We got some looks but we didn't care! :P




All of the following pictures are from Lyndsey Sullivan Photography (I would HIGHLY recommend her if you need any type of photography done, but especially wedding!  She was so fun and laid back to work with--and I mean, look at these pictures!!!)






Thanks for a fun weekend Allison and Kyle and THANK YOU for letting me be apart of y'all's special day!! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!