.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, July 14, 2013

saturday mornings with poppy

 We went out for early morning breakfast with Poppy on Saturday at a local place here in town!  I rarely get to eat breakfast there, so it's always a treat!  Two of my favorite men!  =)
 Eggs benedict--need I saw more?  Sadly I can usually only eat half...but I want both!  :P
After breakfast we took R to get his haircut and then to Dick's to get a wall that bounces on the water to play catch with at the pool!  R always has to play golf at the little putting green!

We had a great morning out on the town...and we were back home by 10!  It made my Saturday feel very productive and I hope we can do it again some time soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!