.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer time Fridays!

 R's school goes to gymnastics on Fridays--this is everybody at the new tree house they just got a couple of months ago!  They all LOVE it!  R is in the middle standing in the tree hole in the grey shirt!
One of his classmate's dad brought by kittens their cat had just had and apparently R just loved them!  Ms. Carol said that Ryder held one for a good 30 minutes, and the kitten actually fell asleep on him!  How sweet!
We stopped by Poppy's bank to say hello!
When I get a craving for this...I.HAVE.TO.HAVE.IT!  It's mainly for their homemade tortillas and cheese dip--so me & R went!  Ha!  Alone...at 4:30.  It was perfect!  R loves the waiters and they love him!  :P

After we got home, R had to do a little wall climbing in our front yard!  I didn't think he would be able to get up there by himself...buuuuut he could!  Crazy kid!!  & he was SO proud!  ;)



"Look at me mom!"


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!