.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

morgan and josh's wedding weekend!

Just now realizing I never posted about Morgan & Josh's wedding from last June...so here it is! ;)
OFF to rehearsal with my main man! ;)
R and sweet Aubree!  They did great together!



Doesn't he look handsome in his tux!?
Charms with Morgan's real dad, Gene and her step-dad Coach Mac.  Both who are no longer with us.  

First dance!
Beautiful and delicious cake!

Thankfully Aubree's mom got these pictures while I was busy doing MOH things!




Fun getting to see Karleigh there!
Get away time!
With the most handsome groomsman! ;)
R with his Poppy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!