.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, July 11, 2013

cow appreciation day--TOMORROW!

Just wanted to pop in real fast and remind/tell y'all tomorrow is Cow Appreciation Day at CFA!  If you don't know what that means...you dress up like a cow and you get free chicken!  If you are just partially dressed up like a cow, you get a free entre, but if you are dressed like a cow from head to toe, when you get a free meal!  Simple as that and SO much fun!
{via}

You can download a starter kit to get your started HERE!

We didn't get to go last year for some reason, but we went in 2011 and had a lot of fun!  You can see the whole post here.


Y'all know my love for CFA and this is such a fun event I hope you'll join us tomorrow in all the fun!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!