.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, July 18, 2013

lake day!

While Karleigh was staying with us, Poppy got the random idea to go rent a boat for the day!  We used to have a boat but it just didn't get used like it should have...but it was nice to just be able to rent one for the day and not have to worry about taking care of the rest of the things that go along with owning a boat!  :P

We had a fun day!  We just drove it one to spot, parked it and swam, ate lunch and swam some more!  Called it a day, headed in for dinner and then drove home!  Thanks Poppy for this wonderful idea--we all enjoyed a FUN day together!  
Ryder has been jumping off the side of boats since he was one...but the first time he was gonna jump from the seats he got a little scared and said, "Do not be afraid, for I am with you" and then jumped!  This made my heart so happy inside! =)








I introduced them to Mando drinks!  This was totally a 90's kid drink and I thought they would think they were cool and...they did!  ;)



Everybody was WORN out on our way home!  It was a great day, and we can't wait to go back!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!