.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, July 22, 2013

more summer randoms

R completely made this tent himself!  I was so proud of him, but it also means he is growing up and needs me less and less.  :(
He wanted to see if he could still fit underneath KeeKee's coffee table...and he could! 
Crazy kid ridding his scooter down the driveway...

Having a little bit too much fun in the mud!
...so we had to get out the sprinkler!
his new favorite place to be!  Still loving his castle tent!
We love our Friday trips to Maggie's!
Look at these cool chairs we found at the library!  R loved them!  I actually saw them at Target a while back too for dorm rooms and stuff!

Happy Monday Friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!