.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Beach 2012-Day 4

It was our last day, & it was also a rainy day...so we made it a shopping day!  I didn't have much in mind except for finding R some fall clothes & maybe a few tops for myself to wear to school in the fall as well!  We had a fun day out...Chick-Fil-A for breakfast with a Starbucks coffee--NOT complaining! =)

R wanted to R the carousal, so I let him!--He really had been so good all day as we drug him from store to store...I was so proud of him for getting on his own horse & not crying like he did last year!  :P  He loved it & can't wait to do it again!

FLASH BACK JUST FOR FUN!:
Ryder-22 months

Last year, he was scared.to.death!  Glad he enjoyed it this year & let me ride on my own horse! :P
He was such a lil babe!
Sweet baby passed out the night before we left...he had had a BIG week!  Can't wait to take him back next year!  Will he really be ALMOST FOUR  that point?  No way... :(


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!