.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, July 23, 2012

Project 365...Week 28

{July 8}
We made it to the lake late Sunday night & had some fun with friends!

{July 9}
Fun filled lake day!

{July 10}
Left the lake early AM & Punkin' stayed with KeeKee while I went to a Dr.'s appointment in LR. 

{July 11}
He had had a big week....tired already!

{July 12}
Camping with Mimi, PawPaw & Hannah!  He had so much fun & can't wait to go back!

{July 13}
My cousin Dawson & his parents.  He graduated as an Honor Grad from the Air National Guard in San Antonio, TX.  We are all just so proud of him!

{July 14}
YAY-for Miss AR & two friends making top ten!  R & I had fun watching online while we packed for our trip!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!