.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Project 365...Week 26


{June 24}
Someone stayed up late & helped me make my first batch of homemade brownies!  They weren't as good as the boxed kind, but that fed my craving!  ;)

{June 25}
This was before gymnastics, this is one of Ryder's new friends, Jordyn.  They are pretty finny together!

{June 26}
Oh you know...just a typical day around here.  ;)

{June 27}
Crazy night life for this Mama!  :P  Only FOUR more days!  I.CAN.DO.IT!

{June 28}
He is hardly ever this still, except when he is sleeping, so I had to snap a pic!  Probably watching Toy Story or Mickey Mouse!

{June 29}
So glad that Dell called us when she was in town!  We met up & had breakfast before class on Friday--aren't they TOO funny!  So thankful for her friendship even though we're a few hours away!  :)  

{June 30}
He loves his Tang! {actually...my Tang!}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!