.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beach 2012-Travel Day

I'm way late...but two weeks ago, we headed out early Sunday morning to make our drive to Orange Beach!  This was Punkin's second trip & he was so excited!  He only slept once the whole way there...& that was BEFORE lunch...thank goodness for iPads!  =)

Traditional stop in Jackson, MS at McAlister's for lunch!  Since Poppy couldn't drive with his boot on his foot, I drove a bit for mom...& actually didn't sleep at all, which is a first!
We stopped at this fun farmer's market last year & wanted to stop again!--We got all the produce (& more) on our grocery list for the week which was kinda fun!  I wish we had one of these here!
WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!

We went to the Shrimp Basket that night...just like last year.  It's a chill, low key place right down the road.  We actually sat in the exact same seat as last year too...we were just mission Uncle G!  :(
Then we made our big trip to Wal Mart--Poppy took Ryder upstairs & put him to bed.  
When mom & I got home...this is our I found our sweet boy in our room!  Just too perfect!  =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!