.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

first aid {in a bottle}

I was skeptical at first when I saw the FIRST AID SHOT THERAPY bottle in my #SurfsUpVoxBox from Influenster.  It reminded me of the 5 hour energy bottles...I was skeptical of those at first as well until I tried one when in Kansas City for Allison's Bachey party last December.

I quickly researched it to figure out what it was all about and it's known to help people overcome pains, headaches, body aches, or even hangovers.

I have problems with my lower back more times than not, so I knew I was going to wait to use it when my back was hurting to see if it really worked!  (in the place of ibuprofen etc.)
A few Fridays ago...I was getting my last minute to-do things checked off of my to-do list before I headed to Nashville with the girls.  

Enters lower back pain and a headache.  I did NOT have time to deal with that.  First Aid to the rescue!  

The flavor wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible!--But I didn't really care!
I am happy to say that it worked!  Again...I was skeptical--I was ready to go out that day and buy some more (especially for the upcoming weekend I had planned!)  I looked for them at Target but sadly couldn't find them!

Come to find out...they are only available in Seattle and Boston at the time.  They are available on Amazon in multipacks...so I guess I'll just have to wait to get more until they are for sale down here.

Here is there ingredients list if you are curious as to how it works! ;)






All opinions are my own, products received to be reviewed courtesy of Influenster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!