.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, June 4, 2011

1st Pool Day!

We headed out to the pool for the first time this year earlier this week!  I was so excited to take Punkin'!  This time last year he couldn't even walk yet, so I had to have him on my hip like the ENTIRE time.  I thought it would be WILLLD this summer, but it wasn't too bad.  He didn't care too much about the water, just the toys & running around the pools the whole time!  I think that is almost even worse than him being obsessed with the water, because I just chased him around & would get hot & couldn't even get in the water...because he didn't want to & was to busy finding some other place to run to!  :P

I plan on working on getting him to love the water more...but it's just going to take time!  =)

And...just for kicks-this was his first trip to the pool last summer!  AHHHH...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!