.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, March 13, 2014

#katiaday {week 7}

{feb. 11}
Josh and Allie walked over to KeeKee & Poppy's with Fitz!  It was so good to see them and play with Fitz for a little bit! Crazy they live close enough to WALK over! =)

{feb. 13}
KeeKee cooked for JT's birthday--he is one of R's favorite people!  JT even played Legos with him after dinner! 

{feb. 14}
For the third year in a row, I enjoyed this guy as my Valentine's Day dinner date!  

{feb. 15}
"Mommy/Ryder Day" as we call it...we stayed in our PJs, ate Valentine candy and made an Olaf he got from school! 

{feb. 16}
Sweet boy after Sunday School.

{feb. 17}
I love the TimeHop app!  Makes me see how much he has GROWN! 

{feb. 18}
We took R to Pizza Inn for a church fundraiser...it's funny because I spent MANY Sunday nights at the same Pizza Inn with my youth group.  R got to get something out of the same machines that I just to get junk out of!  Ha! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!