.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, March 24, 2014

meg's bridal shower {yellow & grey texan theme}

Last Saturday I was happy to be apart of showering one of my dear pledge sisters, Meg with wonderful blessings along side many other girls from my pledge class.  Meg lives in TX and we had girls come in from all over the state...so it was so nice to have all of us in one place for a few hours!  

Meg loves the color yellow, as you will be able to see!  The invitations were yellow and grey as well with an attached recipe card.  As our RSVP, we were to fill the card out with our favorite recipe and mail it back to the hostess, and then she gave them all to Meg in a recipe box!  How fun!
Everything at Anna's house is always beautiful and perfect--her and her mom are the perfect little party planners!  I can't count how many showers we have had there and each one has been so different and perfect!  :P  This was a beautiful sit down luncheon.  We had chicken salad, rolls, yummy salad and coconut pie (yellow of course!).

 I love how all the plates were "different" yet still the same!
The little yellow roses were mints, homemade by one of the hostesses!  
Sweet tea of course!  What southern shower doesn't have sweet tea?
The chicken salad had mandarin oranges in it, which was something I had never had before, but I LOVED it and will definitely have to find that recipe soon!
With one of my pledge sisters, Bethany and one of my dear friend's sister...Molly Anne!  LOVE them both!
One of the sweetest gifts all day!  Meg's grandma passed away recently and one of her cousins designed this Banana Pudding recipe of her grandma's and framed it!  This is one of Meg's favorite recipes of her grandma's.   I think it will look great hanging in her kitchen in her new home!
More of the Texas and yellow decor!

All of the EEEs at the shower!  PC 1979-2011 I'm pretty sure!  So much fun, and LOVE these girls!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!