.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

...new shoes!

My sweet lil boy!  I am so lucky that he is such a happy little baby!

All his little sandals have gotten too small, so I found him some new ones today at Target, and I put them on him when we got home, and they didn't seem to bother him at all!

He definitely has his daddy's toes!

I LOVE YOU!

Crawlin' away from mama & the camera....of course!  I say "No No" when he crawls out of the room, and that just makes him crawl faster!  Then I go and pick him up to bring him back and he just LAAAAUUUGHS!

1 comment:

  1. okay, my guys are asking when we can come get that CUTE boy! His flops are soooo precious.
    Love you all!
    Naynee

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!