.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DONE with school...for now!

I have wanted to blog ALL week, but have been too busy "trying" to study (key word TRYING).  It has kinda been hard to study with a fast crazy lil crawling on the move!

One day this week, he got into the magazine/newspaper rack, and by the time I saw it, I just left him have fun and too it as a photo opt!  He LOOOVED it, and has started to cheese for the camera when he knows he's up to something!  :P

"Look what I've done MOM!"
Tearing right through it like it's not even there!

And then one day...he spit up on his shirt so I let him run around like this, and just thought he was took cute!

"I love being outside!"
"HEY MOM!"

This is really what I've been doing all week!  We ventured outside for a little bit one day to change things up a bit, but it got hot pretty fast!  So glad finals are over, and no more school for me till June!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!