.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eight. 8. Ate.

So...it's rather hard to get a good picture of an active lil 8 month old!  I tried the best I could...and these are as good as it got!  They show his sweet little personality though!  He did NOT want to lay on his back and let me get a good picture!  HAHA!



At least I got a smile!



Happy...but "MOM!  What are you doing!?"

Notice the puff in his hand...and reaching for the camera!  HA!


Can you believe my Punkin' is EIGHT months old.  I can't.  Only 4 months away from the big ONE YEAR OLD!  He is pretty wild now, I can't imagine what's he gonna be like then!  I can't wait to find out!

I know I'm a little late on the post, because Sunday was Mother's Day & I have just been TOO busy the last few days to get on the computer!  OH MY!  

What have you been up to lately Punkin'?

-Still wearing size 2 diapers.
-Can crawl SO fast now!  From room to room...you follow me EVERYWHERE!
-Still sleeping through the night, but wake up a/r 6:45, but fall back asleep in bed with me!
-You pull up on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!
-You have eaten french fries, oranges, avocado, bananas, cornbread.
-You love to feed yourself finger food, but make a HUGE mess!
-We tired Stage 3 Chicken Noodle Soup yesterday..and you did NOT know what to think!
-You have two lil corners of teeth showing in the bottom front now...just as of YESTERDAY!
-You crawl as fast as you can to KeeKee & Pops when they get home from work!
-You talk alot...BUHHHH BAHHH & MMMMAAA MMAAAA!
-We have started to get you to wave "bye bye"--it's TOO cute!
-Sometimes you let me rock you to sleep, but sometimes you just want to be laid down!
-Your wearing alot of 12 month clothes, but 9 months as well.
-You are blowing raspberries now & slobbering all over your shirt!
-You are not taking a regular morning & afternoon nap any more...kinda sad!
-Your eating fruit & cereal for lunch, veggies & fruit both for dinner & lunch.  & your a GREAT eater!
-You love to hold things & just look at them & figure them out!
-Your such a HAPPY baby!  When we're out shopping, people are like, "Is he this good all the time?" & I'm like,..."Pretty much!"
-If a doors shut and you want out...you'll go by it and bang on the door!
-If the front doors open you will close it, crawl, close it crawl...untill it's completely closed!
-Your interested in holding your own bottle now.
-We're working on the whole sippy cup thing now.
-Sometimes you get MAD & kinda growl, snap at us, if we don't do what you want!
-You get into mommy's makeup every morning when I put it on!
-I love you so much Punkin'!  Thanks for bringing such joy & life to me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!