.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NEW week!

So..I made it through the dreaded day.  It wasn't as bad as I was prepared for it to be, but it wasn't easy.  I'm just glad it's over.

Here is Punkin' and I before church on Sunday in the car. Do you not just love him in his pink polo!?  :P


So glad I got a smile out of him!
He loves to window watch!

This weeks been pretty chill.  Monday was Pops & Aunt Amanda's Birthdays!  We cooked dad dinner (Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, bread & some strawberries and Ed's Bakery chocolate pie for dessert!)  We went to watch the church softball team after dinner.  A few guys in our small group our on the team. It was surprising COLD...but all together fun!

I had my last night of night "class" Tuesday night and Ryder went and spent some time with MiMi & PawPaw @ Aunt Kay's house!  I think they had a good time!

I had my last day of class this  morning, which I am so thankful for!  It seems like the semester FLEEEEEEW by though!  We have just been hanging out at the house today and even went for a little walk in this pretty weather earlier!

He loves his tooties!
He's laughing @ me...haha!  I LOVE HIM!
He is so much fun @ this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!