.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, May 1, 2014

product love {april}

First off...can we talk about the fact that it is already May??  Weren't we just all planning what we were going to do for New Year's Eve?!  Super cliche, but time is just flying BY and will my baby seriously be FIVE in September?  That's NOT okay!

Moving on...I had a few new things I tried this month, but I narrowed down the list to three for you guys!  I also like to provide a variety of products, so this is what I came up with!  

Swiffer's Sweep & Trap--I'm not one to fall for those goofy commercials on TV, and I've never been one to use a Swiffer just because they seemed too good to be true and they were kinda expensive!  I have 100% hardwood floors in my house, and I usually just use my vacuum to "sweep"...but that's not something I wanna do every night to clean up the high traffic areas in our house!  Ya feelin me on that one?!  So when I saw somebody on IG {thank YOU!}share a video of them using their Swiffer Sweep & Trap, I knew I had to have one!  Next time I was at Kroger, I picked one up and I have been loving it every since!  No, it does not get EVERYTHING but it get's enough for me to feel better about my kitchen floor after dinner time!  It is perfect for the "in between vacuuming" days!  R even enjoys using it some times! 

NYC's BB Creme--This was a random buy one day when I was looking for something light to cover my face as the summer months are approaching.  All I needed was some tint and corrector for my face, to go under my blush.  This was just about the cheapest one at Target, but I seriously LOVE it.  Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it isn't going to do the trick!  I've been using it the last couple of weeks and the Medium shade is perfect for my skin.  I plan on using it throughout the summer as my "foundation"...it does it job, just still feels very light, which was exactly what I was going for!

Maryilyn's Teasing Brush--I was on the mission for a good teasing BRUSH, instead of a comb.  I had been using got2b's POWDER'ful teasing powder, and while it was doing it's job it was simply taking too long in the mornings.  That's when I decided to try out a brush and this what I ended up with.  I got this one at Ulta and it's now my bestie.  She goes with me in my purse to school and every where in between! ;)  I like the fact that I don't need the powder when I'm it, which is exactly why I've ditched the powder and have stuck with the brush.   

I'd love to hear what you're loving this month!!  Beauty products, cleaning supplies, hair care--let me hear it! =)

Happy Thursday my friends!  

(And if anyone is interesting in doing a link up of monthly favorites in the future, just shoot me and e mail at alongfortheryde{at}yahoo{dot}com I'd love to hear from you!)

    

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!