.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, May 8, 2014

anna d's {out of town} shower

It's finally Anna's turn to have wedding festivities!  Her wedding is in June and I can't wait to see all the details she's told me about pulled together!  Her and her mom have such an eye for things and I know it's going to be fantastic!  We've been in school together since pre-school (you should see those pics!) and became better friends when we started to cheer together and Middle School and the rest is history!  

Even though we went in two different directions for college, we still kept in touch and saw each other when we could and I am thankful for her love, friendship and support all of these years!  

Robert was at the shower and they played the cutest little game.  The host asked questions and they had to raise the shoe of the person to answer the question!  {ex. Who is going to do the dishes?  Who spends more money?  Who made better grades in school?  Who is going to pay the bills? etc.}  These two couldn't be more perfect for each other--they love and support each other and I can't wait to see where the future takes them!
Isn't she going to make a GORGEOUS bride?!  With her mom and sister and law!

While I was at the shower, R was at his Mimi's playing in a fort!  So thankful for them and their love for my little man!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!