.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, May 12, 2014

#shereadstruth {nehemiah} join me!

I just wanted to pop in and invite YOU to start a new She Reads Truth plan with me tomorrow!  We are going to be studying the book of Nehemiah in a two part series. They have even designed a study book to go along with the study.  I think they are GORG!  I didn't order one, because I like to keep my studies all in one journal...but I know they will be great for some people!  Even YOU--it's not too late to order!  
 These make me excited to see what the future holds for SRT!



Also...did you hear they are getting their own APP?!  They full funded the 30 day Kick Start trial in ONE DAY for the iPhone app...and within 30 days they had funded enough for an ANDROID app as well!  They recently shared a sneak peak of the app HERE!  

God is doing great things for this little online community...and I can't put into words the blessing that I've received from this group of woman simply OBEYING Him.  They have helped me gain the desire, knowing need, and true fulfillment of spending time in His word daily and I don't want to miss the opportunity to share this resource with my readers!  {Not that you need SRT to have a relationship with Him...but it is a GREAT resource if that is what you are longing for!}

"Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required..."  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!