.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

snuggle bug easter party



I loved this little "Spring Book" R made at school!  I love how he wrote the words on his own and drew his own little pictures!  These are the first "words" I've seen him write other than his name.  
He was beYOND excited about the Easter Egg hunt and carrying around his basket to ensure he didnt' miss it! :P
All the Snuggle Bugs getting ready to head outside!
Ryder and Lexi at the starting line!



They had a wonderful hunt and then we went in to enjoy some delicious pot lunch dinner provided by all the Snuggle Bug parents, and wonderful smoked meat from Mr. Jerry!--He always does such a good job!
This is Mamaw Rose.  She is like a Snuggle Bug grandma and all the kids just LOVE her!  She told me R was "her buddy" and he wanted his picture made with her!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!