.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, April 21, 2014

#katiaday2014 {week 15}

{april 9}
Enjoying a little bike ride/walk around the neighborhood.

{april 10}
Flashback:  3 years okay little man playing t-ball in the back yard and this following week he will start t-ball

{april 11}
I found these selfies of somebody on my phone! :P

{april 12}
Couch snuggles before heading out to Mimi's for the night!

{april 13}
Mimi got him new pool stuff and he had to try it out in the bath first!

{april 14}
R was messing around after he were looking at KeeKee's new readers, or as R calls them..."lookers"!

{april 15}
Afternoon scooter riding sesh at KeeKee and Poppy's!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!