.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, April 12, 2014

#katiaday2014 {week 14}

{april 2}
We used to play Go Fish all the time but haven't in a while.  Someone found the cards and we had to play! ;) 

{april 3}
It's finally shorts wearing weather...which means we are also over at KeeKee and Poppy's every day after school for R to ride his bike!  (He has a bigger bike than this, but prefers to ride his little one so he can "do tricks")... 

{april 4}
 
Ice Cream time with Poppy after dinner!

{april 5}
 Uncle G came to mow our yard (THANK YOU!!) and R wanted to ride along!  I thought they looked pretty darn cute together! ;)

{april 6}
I've been trying to teach R how to make my coffee for me and he just hasn't been interested--and now he finally is, and I'm so thankful!   

{april 7}
R made this "bird" all on his own!  There are markers taped to the middle for "body weight" he said...and he cut and taped the wings all by himself!  

{april 8}
And I guess this just confirms that he is my child--we LOVE us some Sonic drinks! ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie. He is a smart cookie too, the markers for weight is pretty impressive :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!