.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, April 14, 2014

easter table set up

My roommate and and one of my best friends from college recently moved to town with her husband and bought the cutest little house!  They've already repainted every room in the house, redone the flower beds, painted the front door, etc. etc.  I am always excited when she sends me pics of her latest projects!  I keep telling her SHE needs a blog, but if she isn't gonna take me serious, then I'm just gonna blog all her handy work! ;)

With Easter a little over a week away, I thought I would share her cute dining room set up she put together for her family coming in!  
Allie loves all things natural, but I love the turquoise she added to her tablescape.  There aren't too many pastel colors taking over...which can sometimes be overwhelming.  Plain and simple neutrals, with added texture and the perfect amount of color to make it feel Spring-y and make things "pop"!  
The burlap table runner is from their wedding reception...and I am all for reusing things!  The bunny ear napkin rings match perfectly to continue the "rustic" feel.
The ivory eyelet napkins equal-out the burlaps' "rustic-ness" and add just enough "fancy" to the table to make things feels extra SPECIAL!  I'm not sure if I would have though to put the two together on my own...but I LOVE the look and feel that they create!

Love their little china cabinet and all the pretties displayed inside!  {and check out that cute pic of them above! ;)}


She found the little tags, ribbons and stickers at none other than...The Target Dollar Spot!  It gives the table that personalized touch that gives your guest that extra special feeling during their visit!  

Aren't her reupholstered chairs just fabulous!?

I think it all came together VERY well and I can't wait to see pictures of it after the table and plates are full of yummy FOOD as they celebrate the resurrection of our Christ Jesus on Sunday!

Burlap Bunny Ears Napkin Rings / Ivory Lace Napkins / Old Havana Salad Plate {now currently all on sale, but don't tell Allie! ;) }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely perfect! She definitely has a knack for decorating!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!