.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ice coffee yumminess


With the weather warming up, it just doesn't seem right drinking HOT coffee in the morning!  I use to make cold coffee and was quickly reminded of how easy it was and have started doing it mainly in the evenings for my nightly cup...but I'm sure it will become routine when I get out of school for the summer and have more time during my morning routine!

Our Target just recently converted to a "full" grocery.  Not a Super Target, but it now has SO much more food options and produce which is great!  As I was strolling each and every aisle with Allie on Saturday night...we ran across these K-cups from Archer Farms that we hadn't seen before.  I am a "Caramel Macchiato" kinda girl at Starbucks so these immediately caught my eye and I decided to try them out--and I'm LOVING them! 

I have used International Delight's Cinnabon for a couple of years now and will honestly cry the day they don't make it any more.  I've tried to try other things but no mam.  This is my jam and I'm stickin' to it! ;)  This combination couldn't get any closer to  my $5 grande caramel macchiato from Starbucks either!


  • I use a quart size jar because I need the room for all of my ice.  Fill your mason jar with ice (I like my FULL, because the colder the better!) and creamer to fulfill your liking.
  • Place the mason jar under your Kuerig and fill with coffee just like you would a normal cup.
  • Once coffee is done flowing, you can place the lid on the mason jar and stick in the freezer for how ever long you like to get it even colder.  I usually drink mine right then and there and add more ice if needed. 
  • This can also be done with a regular coffee pot...just pour your coffee from the pot into your mason jar full of ice!  
  • Stick a straw in it and ENJOY!  No reason not to enjoy your mornings favorites just because it's hot out! ;) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!