.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project 365...Week 33

{August 12}
Getting a lil bike riding in at Mimi's!

{August 13}
We went over to Mama D's to celebrate Morgan's birthday & the cake from Cross Creek was beYOOOND delicious!  R was getting him some...digging right in with his fingers! 

{August 14}
I am so thankful for such wonderful friends who volunteer to take care of R for me during the day while I went to teacher meetings!  He had a good ole time!  They went to the car dealership, chick & even swimming!  Thank you Amy!!!

{August 15}
We spent some time up at KeeKee's new classroom helping her hang some stuff up & what now.  R learned how to use a pencil sharpener!  

{August 16}
Me & R's days at home together were drawing to an end, so we did a bunch of fun things & got fun treats like Maggie's during the week!  ;)

{August 17}
& of course a lil lunch date at chick!  ;)

{August 18}
  Sweet baby feel asleep with his "quiet time" book....this might be one of my all time favorite pics!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!