.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Few Ryder Stories

R started waking up last week telling me to get up because it was time to go to Snuggle Bug!  It made me so happy!  I took him to school on Thursday & knew my mom would be picking him up because I had class till later than they are opened, but luckily my teacher said we would always get out early, so that made me happy!

We had a parent meeting Thursday night & Ms. Carol told everybody a story about what Ryder had said that day.  He had told her he needed to go to the bathroom & she said, "Do you want to stand up or sit down?" Ryder replied with, "Sit down...standing up don't work when you have to go poo-p**!"  Haha!  Smart lil kid I tell ya!  :P

He got to go to gymnastics on Friday, like they will every Friday.  This is so nice to me because instead of it taking up a night during the week, he gets to go during the day with all his friends!

I was sad to see that when I got to school on Friday his caterpillar was on red.  :(  I asked what happened, and apparently he had pushed a kid during gymnastics & was taking toys from kids & running away instead of using his words.  It didn't seem to bother him too much, but I want it to get to the point where it does.  I'm not sure how to handle this at home, because sometimes the things he did were hourrrrrrs before & I don't know if he'll understand why I'm discipling him.  Hummm...

He stayed the night at his Dad's on Friday night & they had a big'ole time.  THey went swimming at a friends & R got to ride his motorized four wheeler with Ainsley & her motorized truck!  I bet that was a sight to see!  Saturday they go up & went & had breakfast at the Wagon Wheel & then went to an auction...man stuff!  I was glad to get my lil man back though!  =)

On our way to church this morning, Ryder said, "Mom...I have hair on my legs."  He said it as though he was SOO surprised!  I was like yes baby you do...It was just funny because I think he honestly JUST noticed!  He told me he was going to tell his friends at church that he has hair on his legs.  TOO funny!  Love him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!