.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Project 365...Week 22

{May 27}
Sunday morning brunch at Delicious Temptations as our last who-raw for Allie's Bachelorette Party!  I can't wait for her big weekend in August!

{May 28}
Memorial Day...I spent the day with Morgan at her boyfriend's parent's house pool!  My first day out in the sun for the summer...& Mama got burnt!  :P

{May 29}
Nothing better than bed time cuddles with my sweet boy before bed!

{May 30}
My sweet lil love birds got back from Jamaica & I officially changed her name in my phone!  I love it!  We went shopping at Kroger, & there was finally a little shopping cart for R to push all by himself--he was SO proud, you have NO idea!  & I blew up his lil pool for him & I let him play in it before calling it a night!

{May 31}
Crazy child...

{June 1}
 Mama got out of the house for the night!  Whitney was in town...so joined me, Abbey & Morgan for a girls night out on the town!

{June 2}
What a busy busy day!  I went to a bridal shower in LR at 10:30 & then came home & went to two weddings that evening!  One for Chance & Mallory, and then hopped on over to Emily & Corey's!  I was glad to have Whit & Abbey join me at the first one!  Crazy busy day, but SUPER fun!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!