.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Time Pasta

The fabulous Pink Lou Lou shared this recipe the other day & I made it the next night & wanted to share it with my readers, because I love it AND my parents loved it!--& it's fairly healthy & great for a quick summer time pasta!


{Ingredients:}

1 lb. noodles (which ever type you prefer) (1/2 a lb. if you want less noodle & more veggie)

1 container of grape tomatoes

1 container of feta cheese

2 cucumbers

1 bottle of Italian dressing (I used 3/4)

{While your noodles are cooking according to directions on the side of the box, chop up your cucumbers & half or quarter your tomatoes}
 {Add your noodles & veggies all together in a large bowl}
 {Sprinkle your feta on top & then drench in Italian dressing...}
{Stir well & refrigerate until desired eating time!}

Like a lot of things...& especially pastas, this was MUCH better the second day!--So make ahead of time if you think about it!  ;)  ENJOY!  Thanks Pink Lou Lou!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!