.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Adams/Shumate Wedding Recap

I wanted to share a fabulous wedding that I went to a few weeks ago...Every detail was thought of & just perfect!  It was very much the bride & was seriously PERFECT!  The reception was in her parent's backyard & because of limited parking, they provided two trolleys for everyone to ride in from a parking lot close to the neighborhood to their house.  It was so fun!  The wedding party actually left the church in one of the trolleys as well!



{Walking into the backyard from off the trolly...}

{Before it got dark...& let me just say the weather was PERFECT! }
{Food tent}
{Each center piece was different, which I absolutely LOVED!}







{Stuff for the kiddos...}
{Rock candy favors...}




{The darker it got...the neater the lights were!  PERFECT!}





{A few more centerpieces after it got dark...}



{Drink station...}
{They even had potties for us!  The signs said "Ladies" & "Gentlemen"

{...as well as a hand washing station with mirror, hand towels & ALL!}

I told y'all they thought of everything!  & I didn't even get it all!  There was a dance floor for everybody to get down, a fun photo booth, & a yummy mint julep signature drink that was SUPER yummy...& a table full of southern pies that I didn't get pictures of!  It was a spectacular wedding & one I won't forget!  Thanks for letting us be apart of special day Emily & Corey!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!