.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, June 1, 2012

May Product Love






1. Rio Rumberry Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works

I had a coupon at B&BW for a free signature collection item when you spent a certain amount & found this while smelling new scents.  This is perfect for the summer time & smells like tanning lotion if you ask me!  I'm almost out & am definitely going to go back & get some more!  Perfect to keep in your pool back to keep your skin moist after being in the chlorine all day & having dry skin.  


I saw this in a magazine & have always used Biosilk to help protect my hair from all the heat, but I was almost out & decided to give this a try.  I have really enjoyed it so far & it seriously smells SO good!  I bought it to protect my hair from my chi, but now that I think about it, it probably doesn't hurt to protect my hair from the hairdryer either.  You just spray a bit on while your hair is still damp & you're good to go!


I try & chance up my body wash every once & a while just for fun & my latest discovery has been this!  It smells super fab...almost like the rum berry...just nice & summery!  Gets me excited about this time of year!


Just because I'm a Mama too, I had to throw this in there!  :P  I've been blessed where I haven't had to buy R any body wash until just recently & have been wanting to try this stuff out because it just SOUNDED like it smelled good!  & it does...he loves it as well & it just makes me want to snuggle him even more after he gets out of the bath!  Sometimes I even use it on myself!  ;)


& because no product review is complete without a lil foody-food or drink!  :P  I have recently switched to iced drinks at Starbucks...still my normal drink just over ice & I LOVE it!  I have seen these at WM recently but never even thought about trying it for myself until the other day!  & oh boy!  It did NOT disappoint!  :P  I tried the Mocha & have loved it...it might be just as good as a 5 dollar cup from Starbucks for a fraction of the cost!  A great coffee drink for the summer for sure!


I've always loved Burt's Bees lip balm & used to be obsessed with it, but some how grew out of that.  I saw this recently in the check out & decided to try it.  It was as smooth as I remembered & super yummy with the mango scent!  Again, it's great for the long summer days spent out at the pool to keep those lips nice & hydrated!  ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!