.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Travels...

R started to run a fever two nights ago, but was of course fine all day yesterday. Sure enough it was back last night. I knew something was wrong...& of course my baby who never gets sick gets sick the night before we were supposed to leave for a wedding.

Instead of packing, I spend most of my night curled up on the couch with my poor baby. I got these kool patches for his forehead & he actually really liked them...

We had a lil photoshoot! ;)





































Sure enough this morning at the walk in clinic...double ear infection & strep throat. It's only his second {& third...} ear infection at two & a half so I guess I shouldn't complain. It just breaks my heart to know he is hurting & in pain...especially with his throat. He had been drooling so SO much & I finally know why...because he didn't want to swallow because it hurt too bad! :(. Smart kid I guess...

Long day...10 hours on the road & R's first time in a hotel {not a condo} & he just "wants his house" which breaks my heart. Lots on the agenda the next few days! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!