.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Project 365...Week 20


{May 13}
I had a wonderful Mother's Day with this lil mister!

{May 14}
Taking care of Mimi's flowers!

{May 15}
My sweet baby's last day of MDO!  :(

{May 16}
The night before we are supposed to leave for GA, lil man comes down with a pretty bad temp.  He laid on the couch while I tried to pack.

{May 17}
After not leaving town till 11 am, we FINALLY made it to GA!  Lil man was worn out but I was so glad we got him some antibiotics!  Nothing like having to sanitize everything with hot water in a hotel sink--that's as good as I could do!  :P

{May 18}
Such a fun day!  Tonya's Bridal Luncheon at the Vintage Cafe in downtown Marietta Square, then rehearsal at the beautiful wedding location, then dinner at the wonderful Brookwood Grill in Roswell!  OMG.  DELISH!

{May 19}
WEDDING DAY!  My beautiful bride, me with my lil man, Bride & Groom like 2 minutes after they got HITCHED, & R with the sweet flower girl, Amber he seriously FELL in love with over this weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!