.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Disney On Ice

Ryder had his first Disney on Ice experience!  Ryder was so excited to go...& I'm glad his dad got to go with us.  It's important to me that we do things together every once & a while for Ryder to remember us being together at times.  We went & ate hibachi before hand...


{Love this lil booger}


 {Pretty into the show!--His favorite was Peter Pan (& maybe Tinker Bell ;) )}

 {Under the Sea}

Little man was WORN out by the time we got home!  He feel asleep as soon as he laid down on the couch!

I am so thankful for these memories with my little man & I hope he remembers them & appreciates them as he grows up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!