.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ryder's Halloween Treats

Today was Ryder's first Fall Festival at school!  Mom's weren't encouraged to come because they say that actually makes things MORE difficult, so I'm not exactly sure what they did, but I know they had a bounce house which Ryder LOVES & he said he had a good time & came home with LOTS of candy!  They didn't dress up this year because apparently it was a problem last year with diaper changes, & kids messing up their costumes before Halloween!  But that's okay!



I got an e mail from Less Ordinary Designs earlier this week with these Free Halloween Candy Topper Printables & knew I wanted to use them to make Ryder's class lil goodies bags!  Nothing special, but just something fun!



I e mailed them over to my favorite printer in town, that always take such good care of me & they don't close till 10 pm...so I could get them last night before his party today!



A few 1 dollars bags of candy corn from Kroger, left over treat bags from his birthday party & we were good to go!


I was happy with how they turned out & I couldn't resist the CHEVRON!  =)







I grabbed his teacher's a Southern Living magazine & wrote a little note on the inside just to thank them for taking such good care of my little man & helping him grown & learn!  =)

Hope on over to Less Ordinary Designs & download your free printable today, even if you aren't going to use it until next year!  She is offering these FREE for a limited time, & then they will only be available for purchase in her Etsy shop!  There is also a cute ones that say "Trick or Treat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!