.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, October 24, 2011

Erin Condren deal on Plum District

I'm sure you've heard all the hype about the Erin Condren Life Planners a month or so ago.  I'm a huge paper planner & carry my with me where ever I go, but I wasn't going to pay THAT much for a Planner!  The planners are so cute & fun!  You can get a picture put on the front, or personalized to say what you want to say all over the front just to fit YOU!

I also like that their is a "morning, day & night" section for each day, not just a whole DAY where you're supposed to cram everything in!

The colors are just fab & fun & there are even super cute little tabs to help you find the month you are trying to get to!

...so today, my problem was solved!  Plum District where you can purchase $50 worth of Erin Condren products for only $25!  I snagged two of these up for me & mom so we could get Life Planners!

Erin also offers personalized iPhone cases (that you can't used the voucher for unfortunately), personalized stickers & mom calling cards, personalized notepads, sticker labels & wonderful holiday cards!  All of their stuff is cute, I just wish I could have it all!

But how could you pass up this offer?  The vouchers will sell out quick so get yours NOW by following my friend referral link!

Thanks for stopping by & HAPPY SHOPPING!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!