.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, October 21, 2011

Chili & Pumpkin Carvin' Party!

Last minute this week I decided I wanted to have a pumpkin carving party & serve some good ole' southern chili!  Since we were on Fall Break, Thursday night worked out great for everybody even last minute!  I have never made such a big batch of chili!  Ha!  & not a lick was left...& I ran out of bowls & spoons!  Ha!  
I was so glad to have all {most} of my in town friends could make it even if they just stopped by for a few minutes!
Everybody ate some chili & then we started in on our pumpkins!

At least I got one smile out of my sweet boy...
& of course my friends always spoil my child even at MY house!  Ha!  All he has to do it ask & he will receive!  :P


Ryder even did a little pumpkin carving himself!  He even made a new friend, Greg that was a huge help!


Ryder loves all my guy friends & gets SO excited when they come over!

We had a great time & watched game two of the WS while we were carving, where the Rangers pulled out a win!  It was a very successful night with some friends & fall festivities!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!