.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, October 21, 2011

I bought my baby boy some paints today...

Fridays are me & Ryder's one day all week to be together all day & do whatever we want!  I needed a few random things from Target, so we ran across town to get those things & I decided I wanted to buy Ryder some paint so he could paint some people we love pictures!  =)
We got home & I striped him down & he got after it!  He knew what he was doing, because he has done it before at school, but it was neat to get to watch him do it & enjoy it so much!
That is some serious concentration right there!







He had a great time, & I am so thankful & blessed for days like today where I get to make memories with my sweet boy doing fun, memorable things with him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!